The First Large Intelligent Service Robot From ROOBO’s Independent Innovation
It has functions including voice dialogue, facial recognition, media playback, positioning and navigation, etc. With a strong AI engine and cloud service ability, it can be used in airports, banks, shopping malls, exhibition halls and other places to provide a rich set of services including advice, publicity, guidance, etc.
Positioning and Navigation
Based on the SLAM technology that integrates multiple sensors (laser radar, UWB, ultrasonic radar), Farnese positions itself automatically and plans its path according to instruction; it can also avoid obstacles, and offers position guidance.
Intelligent Voice Dialogue
Integrating the mature ROOBO noise reduction, voice recognition, and semantic understanding technologies,
it answers any questions smoothly and can be set with custom Q&As according to actual needs.
Accurate Facial Recognition
After a simple training, Farnese can achieve facial recognition easily based on its cloud computing ability.
In addition, it not only provides proactive services, but also identifies specific users to provide targeted services.
Through high-definition video and high-fidelity audio,
it perfectly conveys product or service information.
- Eight-Core Coretex-A53
- ROS.AI Intelligent robot system
- Touch Screen
- 11.6 inches, 1280P, 5-point touch, other sizes supported
- 8 Megapixels
- 4 + 1 microphone array, 5m Sound pickup, Sound source localization, Voice interrupt
- 20 Watt high simulation speaker
- External interface
- Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 5G.
- Charging power
- Laser Radar
- SICK laser radar, 2cm precision, scanning frequency 15Hz, detection distance of 10 m
- Obstacle avoidance radar
- Detection distance of 3m
- Detection distance of 30 m
- Two-wheel differential solution
- Height of 1.4m, bottom diameter of 0.65 m